- 5.15pm – Opening cocktail reception
- 5.45pm – Welcome message, Giancarlo Gonzalez
- 6.00pm – Keynote – Cecilia Muñoz
- 6.15pm – Incorporating a “Digital Strategy” at the elite level as part of the rebuilding process.
- 6.35pm – The Maria Tech Brigade – What policies are required to ensure access to a digital infrastructure that can enable these innovators to assist the rebuilding process?
- 7.00pm – Sustaining the Tech Ecosystem – With local economic activity at a standstill, what opportunities are there to support local firms and freelancers and continue to attract and spawn innovative startups and companies to Puerto Rico?
- 7.25pm – A one-on-one conversation with Bill Cooper, lead drafter of and negotiator for PROMESA. Cooper will discuss whether the Board has made progress towards structural government reform to fit 21st century needs and recommend next steps going forward.
- 7.55pm – Closing Remarks by Vivian Graubard
- 8.15pm – 9.30pm – Cocktails and tapas
|@NewAmerica Washington DC
5pm – 9pm